A Quick And Easy Seafood Salad
Grab some wine, and get to cooking. LET'S MAKE THIS SALAD!
- One pound of Shrimp (Cooked, or Raw. If raw please cook.Duh)
- Can of Real Crabmeat (Or Imitation, if you choose.)
- 2 or 3 cans of Tuna (optional)
- Lobster Meat (optional)
- Mayonnaise (Use your judgment for the following)
- Pasta (All optional, Elbow, Rotini,or Penne)
- Paprika. It's stupid. But people like it so... 🙄
- Eggs (Optional)
- Beer or Wine (I cook better tipsy)
Wash Your Hands, and get to preparing.
- In a bowl, add your seafood. If you are using canned crabmeat, please drain the excess liquid. If you choose to add pasta, throw it in also (make sure it's cooked. But you knew that,)
- Add condiments, Mayo, Mustard, etc. Again all at your discretion. I usually use enough to make sure it doesn't come out dry
- Salt, I like Himalayan Pink Salt. It seems heavier to me, and so I use less of it. Pepper, and a capful of Vinegar.
- Add your eggs, also optional
- Throw in Celery. I personally don't like celery in my salads, but a lot of people do, so Celery your heart out, if you want
- Mix it all up! And suit it to your taste, if you need more of something add it.
- Place in fridge to cool. Sprinkle the stupid paprika on top as your last step.
Serves as many people as you want, of course you have to buy more of the wine I mean ingredients, double up on everything. And as always, if you decide to cook this trashed out of your mind, please let me know. Make a post of it, and you will be my hero. I hope you enjoy
I, Veoniss Melissa Houston, wrote this recipe. Unfortunately, I wrote it sober. I should make a video of me drunk cooking. That is a great idea. I'm out! Later!