Apricot Camembert Puff Pastry: 3 Ingredients Recipe
Camembert and Apricot is a perfect blend for any time snacking or bites. In this recipe, I have made a sweet puff pastry with it
- 4 Puff Pastry Sheets (store-bought)
- 4 Dried Apricot
- Camembert Cheese (cut into 4 medium size pieces, same as the apricot size preferably)
- Egg and/ or Butter for coating before baking (optional)
Cut camembert cheese into 4 medium size pieces, same as the apricot size preferably
- Place a parchment paper on the baking tray and brush some butter onto it.
- Place pastry sheet on the parchment paper, add a piece of camembert cheese, on the cheese place a piece of dried apricot.
- Fold all 4 sides of the pastry sheet (or fold whichever way you find it easy)
- Brush with Butter and/ or Egg, bake for about 15-20 mins at 200c.
I have sprinkled some vanilla sugar powder just before serving. Enjoy this gorgeous puff pastry on any occasion.