Balsamic Beef with Thai Nutty Stir-Fry: Recipe
I have used 3 simple vegetables for a nutty stir-fry such as White Crab Mushroom, Pak Choy, and Baby Corn. A Power-packed meal
- 250gms Beef Cubes
- 1 Onion
- 1/2 Tbsp. Tomato Paste (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 2 Tbsp. Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Red Chili Flakes
- 1 Tbsp. Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Tbsp Corn Flour (mixed with 3 Tbsp water to thicken the sauce, optional)
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon/ Lime Juice
- Handful Pak Choy, Baby Corn, and White Crab Mushrooms (or any veggies you have at home or would like to replace)
- 2 Tbsp. Peanuts (salted or unsalted)
- Seasoning (salt and black pepper powder)
- Garnish (white sesame seeds)
- Balsamic Beef: Marinate the Beef for about 10 minutes or longer if you like with 1 Tbsp Ginger-Garlic paste, 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar, 2 Tbsp Dark Soy Sauce, 1 Tbsp Red Chili Flakes, 1 Tbsp Black Pepper powder.
- Heat a few drops of oil in a saucepan, saute 1 chopped onion with 1/2 Tbsp tomato paste. Add the marinated chicken with the leftover marinated sauce.
- Add water and salt to taste if needed and cook until the beef is tender. At the end add the cornflour mixture for the sauce consistency, give it a good stir incorporate the sauce and beef well. Garnish with white sesame seeds before serving.
- Nutty Stir-fry: In a saucepan heat a few drops of oil, add chopped garlic clove, add baby corns and white crab mushrooms. Sauté until soft for about 3 minutes.
- Add pak choy, 1 Tbsp lemon juice, 1/2 Tbsp red chili flakes, and 2 Tbsp peanuts. Give it a good stir and cook for about 30 seconds.
Dress the plate with this tangy and delicious balsamic beef and add the nutty stir-fry on the side. A perfect dish for weight watchers.