Based on how you scavenge for food, would you survive the apocalypse?
Might as well find out now...
It's the beginning of the apocalypse - which store do you raid first?
- Walmart, they have everything!
- My favorite small grocery store
- I'll wait until the chaos dies down to venture out
- Whatever is closest to my house
- I'm getting on the road first, then I'll see what I can find elsewhere
- The liquor store
Cans get too heavy to carry – If all these choices were left on a shelf, which one would you take?
- Chicken noodle soup
- Black olives
Which of these apocalypse essentials do you already have in your house?
- Instant ramen
- Peanut butter
- Granola bars
- Something freeze dried
Staying hydrated is important – Which drink will you always want in your pack?
- Purified water
- Sports drink
- Dried milk
- Anything through a Life Straw
- Canned juice
You're starving, so you have to choose between these foods you're unsure of – Which do you take a chance on?
- Creepy, crawly insects
- Mysterious berries on a tree
- Funky looking mushrooms
- A rotten piece of meat. It can be cooked, right?
- Moldy loaf of bread
- No thanks, I'd rather starve
Jackpot! You found a stash of one type of food. What do you hope it is?
- Chocolate bars
- Trail mix/nuts
- Instant coffee
- I'm not taking anything – it could belong to someone else
Which survival skill do you have, or would like to learn?
- Basic cooking skills
- Making a fire
- Building a shelter
- First aid
- Self defense
Which of these foods from Fallout 4 would you like to try? (If you don't know the game, choose what sounds good)
- Nuka Cola
- Sugar Bombs cereal
- Deathclaw steak
- Mirelurk egg omelette
- Wild mutfruit
- Yum Yum deviled eggs