Black Bean Sesame Fettuccine with coconut ginger butternut squash recipe
Explore Cuisine really is a smarter way to pasta. It's high protein, high fibre, organic, low carb and gluten-free.
Post sponsored by
Explore Cuisine really is a smarter way to pasta. If you want to eat more pasta, but pasta that's high protein, high fibre, lower carbs, organic and gluten-free, this is the way to do it. This simple Black Bean Sesame Fettuccine with coconut ginger butternut squash will be ready in 20 minutes.
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Black Bean Sesame Fettuccine (cooked according to package directions)
- Sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 inch piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 can coconut milk
- 30ml soy sauce
- 250ml water
- 60g canned butternut squash purée
- 2 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 30g slivered almonds
- Coarse salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- In a high sided saucepan over a medium heat, add the sesame oil and grated ginger and garlic. Stir.
- Add coconut milk, salt (to taste), water and soy sauce.
- Bring to the boil. Once boiling, add fettuccine and allow to cook for 8-10 minutes. The liquid should reduce, creating a sauce.
- Once pasta is cooked, stir in squash purée. Garnish with spring onions, coriander and almonds.
Explore Cuisine Pasta