Black Bean Sesame Fettuccine with vegetable ribbons recipe
Explore Cuisine really is a smarter way to pasta. It's high protein, high fibre, organic, low carb and gluten-free.
Post sponsored by
Explore Cuisine really is a smarter way to pasta. If you want to eat more pasta, but pasta that's high protein, high fibre, lower carbs, organic and gluten-free, this is the way to do it. Give this Black Bean Sesame Fettuccine with vegetable ribbons recipe a try.
- 1 box Black Bean Black Sesame Fettuccine
- 2 carrots
- 1 courgette
- Olive oil
- Toasted sesame oil
- Black and/or white sesame seeds
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- Cook fettuccine according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, slice vegetables into ribbons using a vegetable peeler.
- Drop vegetables into boiling water for 30 seconds, then drain.
- Toss fettuccine with vegetables and a splash each of olive oil and toasted sesame oil to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Explore Cuisine Pasta