Black bean spaghetti with lightly steamed vegetables and peanut sauce recipe
Quick. Tasty. Healthier. A moreish pasta dish that does it all.
Post sponsored by
Need to whip up a delicious pasta creation in a flash? This veggie peanut spaghetti dish from Explore Cuisine is here to help. Oh-so-easy to prepare (and seriously yummy to boot), this dinnertime all-rounder is made using Explore Cuisine's Organic Black Bean Spaghetti – which not only looks sophis, but is also high in protein, high in fibre, lower in carbs and gluten-free.
- 200g Explore Cuisine Organic Black Bean Spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 250g broccoli florets
- 2 large carrots, sliced into julienne strips
- 1 small red chilli pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tsp plain sesame seeds
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Pinch coarse sea salt
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 50ml water
- Mix together the peanut butter, honey, ginger and water in a saucepan and bring to a gentle simmer, stirring constantly for about 2 minutes.
- Lightly steam the broccoli and carrot. In a separate saucepan, blanch the chilli pepper for 30 seconds.
- Toss the cooked spaghetti with the sauce. Fold in the carrots and broccoli florets, then add the chilli pepper according to taste.
- Sprinkle with both types of sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Explore Cuisine Pasta