Breakfast Egg Quesadilla
Easy and Tasty.
All you need is 2 eggs, 2 tortillas, bell pepper, sausages, ketchup, hot sauce and ,any cheese of your choice.
1.Sautee chopped bell pepper and chopped sausages until soft.
2. Make an omelette with bell pepper, sausages, pinch of salt and, back pepper.
3. Apply ketchup one tortilla and hot sauce on the other.
4. Place one tortilla (sauce side facing the omelette) on it.
5. Flip carefully using a plate, cook for about 1 minute until crispy and brown.
6. Add some cheese of your choice, cover with the second tortilla (sauce side facing the omelette)
7. Cook the other side until crispy and brown.
8. Cut in to 4 slices and enjoy this quick and easy Breakfast Egg Quesadilla.