Celeriac slaw recipe!
Try this simple but lovely recipe with the in-season celeriac!!
Only five ingredients too.
- 1 Celeriac (small to medium sized), grated
- 3 tablespoons of crème fresh
- 1 teaspoon of white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of wholegrain mustard
- Small handful of tarragon (I sometimes use parsley)
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- (quantities of other ingredients also to taste)
Do you want to add an instruction group title? Optional
- Trim or peel away the outer layer of celeriac (before cleaning)
- Grate the celeriac and place in a bowl
- Add crème fresh, white wine vinegar, mustard & tarragon
- Mix all together with a folk
- Add salt & pepper (to taste)
- Serve and enjoy!!
The beauty of coleslaw is its versatility to be served with so many dishes.