8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 can refried black beans
1 jar of salsa mild, medium or hot
1 1/2 to 2 cups of shredded cheese; I used cheddar and Colby Jack
Preheat oven to 375° F or 190° C
1. In an 8 inch backing dish, spread the cream cheese on the bottom in an even layer.
2. Spread the refried beans over the top of the cream cheese.
3. Pour the salsa in an even layer over the refried beans
4. Sprinkle the cheese over the salsa
5. Spray no stick spray on a piece of foil so the cheese will not stick and cover the baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes more.
Serve with tortilla chips while dip is hot.