Cherry and raspberry frozen yoghurt recipe
As the temperatures soar, why not cool down with a fro-yo?
The Bank Holiday weekend is almost upon us, the lockdown is still (for the most part) in place, and the weather can only be described as a very British kind of scorchio. Which begs the question: what are you going to snack on when you're feeling hot and bothered – and does it have to be loaded with calories?
Well, fortunately Melanie Kenyon of @mellys_sw_journey is here to solve all your summery treat dilemmas. She's come up with this genius recipe for cherry and raspberry flavour frozen yoghurt, made sweet-yet-saintly with a few tablespoons of Skinny Food Co Cherry Bakewell Syrup.
Feeling the heat? Whip up a batch, top with fresh fruit and serve. It's easy, yummy and perfect for eating al fresco.
- 250g fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp Skinny Food Co Cherry Bakewell Syrup
- Chopped fresh raspberries and cherries
- Added sweetener, to taste
- Pink food colouring gel
- Take all the ingredients and mix together. When well combined, pour it into a silicone doughnut mould and freeze for a few hours.
- Take out of the freezer about 30-40 minutes before you eat to allow it to soften slightly.
- Serve with a drizzle of Skinny Food Co syrup and fresh fruit.
@mellys_sw_journey and The Skinny Food Co
Find out more about The Skinny Food Co.