Chocolate Espresso mug cake recipe
For those of you that want to try a taste of Vencakelini
I wanted to share the recipe for my Vencakelini that I posted for John's challenge. This is a chocolate espresso mug cake. It only takes around 5 minutes total to make, so no excuses not to have a taste of Vencakelini.
Here's the link to the original recipe as well, but I have changed it to what I think it needed to be. This is moist and not overly sweet, so you may need to adjust sugar to your likeness.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 TBSP sweetened cocoa
- 3 TBSP instant espresso
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 TBSP granulated sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 TBSP vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- In a bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients.
- Add all the wet ingredients to the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Whisk until well combined and no lumps.
- Pour into a microwave-safe mug.
- Place paper towel in microwave and set mug on top. This is incase of overflow.
- Microwave on high. Start with 70 secs. My microwave takes about 2 minutes.
With the changes I claim as mine now.