Cookie Dough Dip
National Garbanzo Bean day? Celebrate with a sweet version of hummus for the whole family.
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- dash of salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup nut butter of choice
- 3-5 tablespoons of oats (adjust for consistency)
- 1/3-2/3 cup of brown sugar (adjust for sweetness)
- dash of milk (if needed for consistency)
- mini chocolate chips (add as many as you like)
- Add all ingredients (except chocolate chips) to a food processor and pulse to mix (adjusting oats and milk if needed for a thicker or thinner dip)
- Transfer into a bowl and mix in chocolate chips
- Serve with graham crackers, pretzels, animal crackers or just eat with a spoon!
me and some girlfriends, adapted from other dip recipes to meet our needs :-)