Do you like meringue?
Are you a fan of pavlova but cant get the correct texture? This recipe can help you get a crispy exterior with a marshmallow centre.
Cook time1h 30min
- 4 Egg whites
- 250g Caster sugar
- 1 tsp White wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Cornflour
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Heat the oven to 150C/130C fan/gas.
- Whisk 4 egg whites with a mixer until they form stiff peaks.
- Add and whisk in 250g caster sugar until it looks glossy.
- Whisk in the white wine vinegar, cornflour and vanilla extract.
- draw a pencil circle onto some baking parchment and spread the meringue inside the centre, creating a crater by making the side higher.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour 30 mins, then turn off the oven and let the pavlova cool in the oven until cool. Once the pavlova is cool add any topping of your desire cream and berries always goes down well.