Doritos and Chicken... best combo ever
There should be photos of the finished product... but I ate the lot
This recipe I've tried in various ways so it's open to improvisation, this is just the way I prefer it. Trust me though it's awesome for a movie night.
- One bag of Doritos (pick your flavour, I choose Chilli or Honey BBQ)
- One Bag of Vegetable Tortillas (found them in the CoOp)
- A jar of Doritos Sour Cream Dip
- 3 large eggs
- Chilli or Garlic infused Olive Oil
- 6 large chicken fillets
- Mix up the eggs with 2 tbsp of olive oil and 1tbsp of Dip in a large bowl.
- Cut Fillets into thin strips and put all of them into the egg mix.
- Crush both bags of Tortillas into crumbs and put 1/3 into a shallow tray.
- Cover chicken strips in crumbs and place in a Pyrex dish lined with Baking Paper.
- Place into hot oven for 25mins (180c)
- Serve with Dip and French Fries.
Disclaimer -: I cannot be held responsible for any incidents that may occur if you try to cook