Home cooking brought to you by
Easy Baked Sweet Potato with Feta, Pesto & Pomegranate recipe
A nice and light snack, starter or home cooking crowd pleaser
- Sweet potato (800g)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Feta cheese (80g)
- Seeds of 1/2 pomegranate (50g)
- Pesto (50g) - homemade or shop bought
- Pre-heat the oven to 390F (200C).
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into 4 slices.
- Season with salt, pepper, and rub with olive oil.
- Arrange on a baking tray and bake in the oven for about 30-45 minutes, until soft (the fork should smoothly enter the flesh) - thinner slices will be ready earlier.
- Once cooked, spread the pesto over the potato slices, sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese and pomegranate seeds.
- If necessary, season with salt and pepper to taste.