Very easy and very tasty! This recipe does make a lot, so it is very good for a potluck. This has been a big hit with our friends as well as some of the people I work with. The first time I made this I wanted it as a side dish and my husband ate it as his actual meal. I like making this to help have my lunch covered for a few days.
- 1 15.5 ounce can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15.5 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15.5 ounce can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 10 ounce package frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 Tablespoons white sugar
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, made into paste
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon ground cumin
- Sprinkling of chili powder to taste
- Grab large bowl. Add all ingredients. Mix well
- Serve cold.
Perfectly good to serve right away but taste better once it has set for a while.
Originally I got this off of the Allrecipes app. I have tweaked this a bit to my own liking.
I hope you give this a try. Hit me up in the comments to let me know if you liked it!