Easy Cheeseball Recipe
My family and friends like this cheeseball so I thought I would share it with you all!
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temp
- 2.25 oz. dried beef
- 3 stalks green onion, cut into about 2 inch long pieces.
- 1/4 teaspoon greek seasoning
- sprinkling of cayenne
- Take a mini food chopper, add dried beef and green onion. Pulse until well chopped.
- Grab mixing bowl. Put cream cheese in bowl, add rest of the ingredients on top of cream cheese. I use a fork, mix well.
- Either put cheeseball in a container or shape it and place it on plate or platter you want to serve it on.
You can serve right away but it taste better when it has set for awhile. I usually make mine the day before. Serve with crackers.
I don't remember. I have used it for many years and have slightly changed it over the years.
I hope you'll give it a try. Enjoy!