Home cooking brought to you by
Easy mushroom scramble recipe
An easy and quick scramble recipe
- 1 onion
- 150g mushrooms
- 3 eggs
- Olive oil
- Slice the garlic, onion and the mushrooms (I bought these last ones sliced).
- Put a little olive oil in a pan with the garlic and cook until golden.
- Add the onion and cook until soft/golden brown.
- Add the mushrooms. When they are 1/3 cooked, add some coarse salt, so it releases all the water.
- When they're done, add some oregano and thyme.
- Add the eggs and mix.
- When it's all done, serve with some fresh parsley.