Easy tuna and red pepper dip recipe
Another way to use your canned tuna!
- Two cans of tuna
- Half a cup of greek yogurt
- 1 red bell pepper (or roasted pepper in a jar)
- Black pepper
Preparation (you can skip this if you're using jar pepper)
- Slice the red pepper and a few garlic cloves.
- Roast them in a pan until the pepper is soft.
- In a blender, add the pepper, garlic and the tuna (preferably drain the excess oil or water). Add some pepper and salt, (you can use some herbs you like too.
- You can use the dip just like that – but if you think it's too thick, add the yogurt a spoon at a time, to prevent being too runny.
- Put it in a bowl and chill in the fridge for a while.
I used fat-free yogurt. Many people do this recipe with cheese spread, or even with mayo, but I think this way it's lighter.