Easy vegan black bean spaghetti recipe
Want pasta, pronto? This speedy vegan spaghetti recipe's for you
Post sponsored by
This recipe from Explore Cuisine has it all. It's vegan. It's high in protein. It's high in fibre. It's lower in carbs. It's organic. It's gluten-free. And most importantly? You can throw it together before you can say 'black bean spaghetti'. All you really need is a few heirloom tomatoes, a bit of basil and a pan.
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Organic Black Bean Spaghetti
- 450g heirloom tomatoes
- Splash olive oil
- 30g fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1-2 tsp chilli flakes
- Pinch salt
- Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions.
- De-seed the heirloom tomatoes, dice and toss with the olive oil, basil, minced garlic, salt and chilli flakes.
- Add the pasta to the sauce and serve immediately.
Explore Cuisine Pasta