Edamame and mung bean fettuccine with pecans, pomegranate seeds and pesto recipe
Quick-as-a-flash healthier pasta that tastes oh-so good
Post sponsored by
Looking for a speedy, tasty meal that's more than just stodge? This fettuccine and pesto dish from Explore Cuisine could be just what you're after. Made with delicious organic edamame and mung bean fettuccine that's high in protein, high in fibre, lower in carbs AND gluten-free, this is so much more than your average quick 'n' easy pasta creation.
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Edamame and Mung Bean Fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 1 large yellow courgette, peeled into ribbons
- 5 pecans, peeled and halved
- 8 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 large bunch of fresh basil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- Pinch coarse sea salt
- Peel garlic cloves and chop into large chunks.
- Pulse the garlic, basil and pine nuts in a blender until finely chopped. Add the salt and olive oil and pulse until blended.
- If the pesto is too thick, add more olive oil for a looser consistency.
- Lightly toast the pecans, pomegranate seeds and pine nuts in a frying pan.
- Mix the fettuccine with the sauce and slowly fold in the remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
Explore Cuisine Pasta