Edamame and mung bean fettuccine with white clam sauce recipe
An indulgent pasta dish with a little extra 'je ne sais quoi'...
Post sponsored by
Just because this dish looks downright show-stopping, doesn't mean that it has to be bad for you. Made with Explore Cuisine's high-protein, high-fibre, lower-carb, gluten-free pasta, this indulgent white clam affair is a whole lot better for you than regular pasta – meaning you can chow down guilt-free.
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Edamame and Mung Bean Fettuccine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 60ml dry white wine
- 130ml fish stock
- 24 clams
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- Cook fettuccine according to package instructions.
- Heat olive oil over a medium heat in a saucepan until glistening. Add the shallot and garlic, and cook until translucent.
- Deglaze with the white wine and fish stock, and bring to a simmer.
- Add in clams and cover. Let cook for 5-7 minutes until clams have opened. Place all opened clams in a bowl and discard any unopened clams.
- Add pasta to the pan and toss until evenly coated in sauce.
- Add lemon juice and zest, chilli flakes and fresh parsley.
- Plate up and top each serving of pasta with clams. Pour any remaining sauce over the finished dish.
Explore Cuisine Pasta