Edamame Spaghetti with CBD-infused pesto recipe
Explore Cuisine really is a smarter way to pasta. It's high protein, high fibre, organic, low carb and gluten-free.
Post sponsored by
Explore Cuisine really is a smarter way to pasta. If you want to eat more pasta, but pasta that's high protein, high fibre, lower carbs, organic and gluten-free, this is the way to do it. If you've always wanted to take your homemade pesto to the next level, how about infusing it with some CBD? This simple Edamame Spaghetti recipe can be only your table in just 10 minutes.
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Edamame Spaghetti
- 4 full droppers of Complete Hemp CBD (4 servings)
- 30ml olive oil
- 130g fresh basil
- 60g spinach
- 30g walnuts
- 1 small clove garlic
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Boil water in a pot and cook the Edamame Spaghetti for 3 minutes, according to box instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the CBD and olive oil. This step is key to make sure the CBD and olive oil bind well together. Set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, add all the other ingredients. Lastly, add the CBD oil mixture. Blend until smooth and you have a pesto sauce!
- Add the pesto sauce on top of the Edamame Spaghetti.
Explore Cuisine Pasta