Egg Drop Soup Recipe
As close to Chinese restaurant as I can get it.
- 1 32 ounce carton chicken broth
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch(adjust to your desired thickness)
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 4-6 eggs
- 2 green onion, cut up.
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, optional
- You will need about a 2 quart sauce pan. Mix broth, cornstarch and bouillon in pan. Bring to boil.
- Crack open eggs into a bowl, whisk until well blended.
- Slowly pour eggs into boiling broth while slowly stirring.
- Toss in the sliced whites of the green onion and add optional peas and carrots now.
- Ladle into bowl and top with green onion. Enjoy!
Serve with chow mein noodles, fried wonton strips or rice. Which ever is more to your liking. If you want you can use bouillon only, but regardless you at least want some bouillon for that chicken flavor.
Well I hope you enjoy this recipe and give it a try. Hit me up in the comments if you do! Happy cooking!