Emergency store cupboard pasta bake recipe
Mugshots and Doritos are brilliant survival food... because they last forever
When there's once again nothing in the cupboard save five sachets of Mugshot pasta and half a packet of Doritos your nephew left on the floor the day before, grab what little cheese you find in the fridge and get to work.
- 5 Sachets of Mugshot Pasta
- 100g of Doritos
- Some grated Mozzarella and/or Cheddar
- Empty Mugshots into pasta dish and add boiling water then leave for 5 mins to soak.
- Place Doritos on top of pasta.
- Cover with grated cheese and put into oven at 180 for 20mins
- Serve to those brave enough.
This pasta bake is surprisingly good, and in a time where we may need to start improvising in the kitchen at an extreme level, this may come in handy.
Someone who shouldn't be trusted in a kitchen