Experience some serious citrus zing with a Limoncello spritz: Recipe
A sparkling citrus sensation to go with the best Italian foods
There's nothing like a refreshing citrus drink on a warm summer day. A mix of Limoncello and Mionetto Prosecco, this spritz is a match made in heaven for your seafood lunch.
The zestiness complements fish dishes, with the extra lemon zing bringing out the taste of the sea. It's also a perfect match with Italian favourites such as bruschetta topped with tomatoes and goat's cheese, as the creamy texture of the cheese works especially well with the sparkling sensation from the Prosecco.
- 1 bottle – Mionetto Prosecco DOC
- 25 ml – Limoncello
- 30 ml – Soda Water
- 1 slice – Orange
- Fresh thyme
- Ice cubes
- Chill a bottle of Mionetto Prosecco in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Fill a highball glass with ice, add 25ml of Limoncello and 30ml of soda water.
- Top with Mionetto Prosecco and stir.
- Garnish with fresh thyme and an orange slice.