Spring time – a time for cleansing. I´ve decided to cleanse my body by chilli infused fajitas.
- 500 g pork or beef
- chilli pepper - dry or fresh
- Cayenne pepper
- 1 lime
- olive oil
- 1 onion
- 3 red pepper
- Cut the meat into strips and transfer it to a bowl. Add chilli pepper and cayenne pepper in amount you and your guests are able to enjoy (or survive). Add lime juice, olive oil and salt. Mix it and leave it to marinate for 2 hours.
- Cut red pepper and onion into strips.
- Fry the onion a little bit, then add marinated meat and red pepper. Stew for approximately 10 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla or rice.
This time, I´ve used Nagabrain Chocolate chilli pepper, and note to myself – do not use so much ever again!!! You will die next time.