This fruitcake recipe is perfect served with coffee or tea. If you like it really sweet, you can top it with a dark chocolate glaze.
- 250g flour
- 4 eggs
- 150g sugar
- 200g butter (pack of butter)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 180g-200g fruitcake mix
- Optionally you can add nuts inside
- Mix soft butter with sugar, add the eggs slowly and mix again.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix for 4 minutes.
- Add fruitcake mix and mix all with a spoon.
- Put dough into the mould. Bake for 15 minutes in 200*C, after this time reduce temperature to 180*C and bake for 45 minutes.
- Take the fruitcake out of the oven and let the cake to cool a little bit.
Fruitcake can be poured with dark chocolate glaze or frosting (if you like very very sweet cakes)