Give in to your chocolate cravings with this delicious eggless mug cake
The other day, I was craving something sweet, but simple. This mug cake is perfect for your chocolate cravings as it hardly takes any time!
Mug cakes can be dry and lacking taste, but not this one. I promise it will solve all your chocolatey cravings in one. The best part is that it's eggless.
- All purpose flour - 2 tbsp
- Sugar - 2.5 tbsp
- Cocoa powder - 1 tbsp
- Baking powder - 0.25 tsp
- Salt - a pinch
- Oil - 1.5 tbsp
- Milk - 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence - 0.5 tsp
- Chocolate pieces or chocolate fudge - 2 tbsp
- Mix the all purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a microwave-safe mug.
- Add the oil and milk, and mix well.
- Top it off with chocolate or chocolate fudge (I used the latter) and mix it one last time.
- Microwave this on high for 1 min 30 sec or until the cake rises to the top and sets.
- Remove the mug and let it cool for 2 minutes, or just dig in if you're impatient like me! XP
- You can top it off with powdered sugar, or ice cream, or more chocolate!
Make sure you remove it a few seconds before you think it's done. Or else the cake won't be so moist, it'll become a bit hard and brittle which is not so cake-like.