Grapefruit fizz cocktail recipe: Celebrate World Gin Day with gin – and fizz
The perfect combination of Mionetto Prosecco and Malfy gin
If you’re celebrating, what’s the first thing you reach for to drink? Oh yes, it’s got to be Prosecco right?
Well, as it’s time to celebrate World Gin Day on Saturday 13 June, why not combine gin and Mionetto Prosecco, in the ultimate celebratory cocktail? I mean, genius levels of boozy wizardry here.
You certainly don't need to be a pro bartender to mix up this Italian delight, and you’ll have your glass ready to go before anyone can shout, ‘Happy World Gin Day’.
- 75ml Mionetto Prosecco DOC Treviso
- 25ml Malfy grapefruit gin
- 35ml Sanpellegrino Aranciata
- Orange slice, for garnish
- Make sure everything is nice and chilled.
- Add your gin to a coupe glass, followed by your Sanpellegrino Aranciata.
- Top with Minoetto Prosecco DOC Treviso and garnish with an orange slice.
- Enjoy the celebrations.