Lockdown eggless pasta recipe
If you're struggling to buy eggs, here's a simple alternative for an easy pasta dough recipe...
- 100g All-Purpose Flour
- 50 ml water
- Mix the flour and water in a bowl.
- Knead the dough on you counter.
- Roll the dough into thin sheets to the thickness of a 1 penny coin.
- Sprinkle flour over the sheet of dough and fold 3cm then cut to your desired width so for spaghetti cit to 1 penny thickness.
- To cook
- Bring salty warter to the boil and place the pasta in and cook for about 3-5 min.
If there is more than 1 person multiply the ingredients
Dylan Howarth ( www.dhowarth.com )