Home cooking brought to you by
Made from leftovers and utterly gorgeous.
- Maple syrup.
- 1 cup of grated mozzarella.
- 2 slices of white bread.
- 6 slices of honey roast ham.
- Chilli infused salt.
- 2 large eggs.
- Mix both eggs with some maple syrup and a pinch of chilli salt.
- Fry one side of both slices of bread in a little butter.
- Take both out of the slice out the pan and lay unfried sides into egg mix.
- Lay egg side of one into pan and start to build the sandwich (cheese, ham, cheese, repeat with bread last)
- Flip sandwich over to fry other side, then flip back and forth until crispy brown (Tip-: If you got a RidgeMonkey use it instead of a frying pan, saves a ton of mess)
- Slice in half and serve with Frazzles and Pepsi.
- Enjoy the crispy yet also sloppy goodness.
Me at the end of my rope at lunchtime.