Mini croissants recipe 🥐
If anyone wants to try to do mini croissants , here is recipe, feel free
- 500g flour
- 30 -35g yeast
- 250ml milk
- 125g butter
- pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- Mixture to brush croissants before baking: 1 egg yolk + 1 tablespoon milk
- If someone wants may add also vanilla aroma (1 teaspoon) or vanilla sugar (16g)
- Mix 3 tablespoons of flour with 1 tablespoon of sugar and 50 ml of milk and set aside for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add to mixture eggs,milk, rest of the flour,salt and sugar. Use spoon to mix everything ( if dough will be too batter add some flour)
- Knead the dough for 10-15 minutes and leave in warm place for 45-60 minutes.
- After 60 minutes, knead the dough only for 2 minutes. Cut into two parts and roll out the dough then cut dough into 8 triangles. Do the same with second part.
- Roll croissants and put next to each other. Brush croissants with egg yolk mixed with milk.
- Bake croissants for 20 minutes in 180*C
- Decorate them as you want just use your imagination :)