Paris Hilton's Mac 'n' Cheese recipe isn't as boujee as you may think
It's back to basics for the Hiltons
It's the show we've all been waiting for – for many reasons – and now it's here. Cooking with Paris has officially landed on Netflix, giving us insight into the crazy world of Paris Hilton's kitchen.
The show follows Paris Hilton as she cooks some of her favourite dishes, from her Vegan Un-Cheeseburgers to Vegan McDonald’s Fries. Some of them may be surprising, some of them may be upsetting. Remember *that* lasagna video from last year?
In the new series, one of the meals Paris cooks is her Mac 'n' Cheese, which isn't as extravagant as you may think. Surprisingly, it starts off with several boxes of Kraft mac and cheese, and well, adds from there...
- 3 boxes Kraft mac & cheese
- 1 lb cheddar
- 1 lb shredded mozzarella
- 1⁄2 lb grated Parmesan
Yes, it's really this simple:
- Prepare pasta according to box directions.
- In a bowl, add milk & butter according to box directions, then add 3 packets of cheese powder and all fresh cheeses.
- Whisk to combine.
- Once pasta is ready, drain and return to hot pot.
- Add cheese mixture & stir until melted.