Pasta with a high IQ: Aglio e Olio recipe
Explore Cuisine really is a smarter way to pasta. It's high protein, high fibre, organic, low carb and gluten-free.
Post sponsored by
Explore Cuisine really is a smarter way to pasta. If you want to eat more pasta, but pasta that's high protein, high fibre, lower carbs, organic and gluten-free, this is the way to do it. This simple aglio e olio dish can be on your table in just 10 minutes.
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Organic Edamame Spaghetti
- 60ml olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 2 large bunches kale (lacinato), rubbed and chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 block of Parmesan cheese, for serving
- Red pepper flakes, for serving
- Flaky salt, for serving
- White or black truffles, shaved for garnish
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add edamame spaghetti and cook according to package instructions. (Tip! Cook the spaghetti 1 minute shy of package instructions since the spaghetti will continue cooking when tossed in the sauce). Reserve 1 cup of pasta water to assist in the sauce.
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Once glistening, add smashed garlic.
- Once fragrant, add the kale and allow to wilt.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat. Add in cooked spaghetti, toss until evenly coated in olive oil and garlic sauce.
- Add some starchy water if needed, to loosen up sauce and coat the pasta.
- Plate the spaghetti, top with Parmesan, red pepper flakes and flaky salt.
- If it is truffle season, grate fresh truffle on top to make it SPECTACULAR.
Explore Cuisine Pasta