Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
If you're looking for a nice and sweet weekend snack, this is the perfect recipe.
Can't decide what kind of cookies you want to make? You don't have to pick just one as this recipe brings you peanut butter cookies mixed with chocolate chip cookies! They're soft and chewy, and it's impossible not to love them.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• 1 egg
• 150g butter
• 150g peanut butter
• 50g sugar
• 150g brown sugar
• 150g wheat flour
• 1tsp baking powder
• 100g small chocolate chunks
HOW TO MAKE THEM
1. Preheat the oven to 190° C.
2. Beat butter, all the sugar and the peanut butter together. When you're starting to get a nice and smooth consistency, add in the egg.
3. Blend the flour and baking powder together. Mix in with the batter.
4. When the batter is looking creamy, fold in the chocolate.
5. Use an ice cream spoon to make equally sized scoops, and spread them out evenly on a baking tray. Carefully press the scoops down with your fingers to make the cookies flat.
6. Bake the cookies for 8-12 minutes, until they have a nice golden colour.
The cookies are very soft and fragile the minute you take them out of the oven, so to avoid breaking them, leave them on the tray for minute or two to get a little bit colder before moving them over to a wire rack to fully cool off.