Home cooking brought to you by
Peanut butter noodles recipe
Quick and easy sauce for your noods
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2-3 Garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp Soy sauce (I used low sodium one)
- 1tbsp Rice vinegar
- 2/3 cup natural Peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- Optional red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup of Water
- We cook the noodles in a pot according to package instructions. I used rice noodles.
- For the sauce we put some olive oil in a pan with garlic until golden.
- We add the rest of the ingredients of the sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, peanut butter, honey, ginger, pepper flakes and water. We mix together until it's smooth, we can add some more water if it's too thick or cook for a bit more and reduce if it's too thin.
- We add the sauce to the noodles and they're done.
- I used some leftover bell pepper I had and add them to the dish, but I recommend cooking them first and separate, to make it easier to mix the sauce.
- I served them with some peanuts and chives, because why not.
Add the sauce little by little, I ended up having more sauce than noodles.