Wine & Cheese brought to you by
Time to find out whether you're the OG of the Prosecco world, or the newest fizz on the block.
You’re at a party with your boss and they say, “what can I get you?”
- “I’m on my own boss”
- “A glass of something fizzy would be delightful”
- “I’ll have whatever you’re having”
Money no object: a fortnight in Miami or a 4-week trip to Paris?
- Is that even a question? Miami, of course
- Paris. It’s a cliche, but cliches exist for a reason
- Err… can I just go to Brighton?
Saturday night on the beach, you’re pairing your Prosecco with…
- Cheese, cheese and more cheese
- Strawberry-infused filet mignon
- I will go for some... peanuts
Sunday brunch, a ski resort in the Alps: you’re pairing your Prosecco with…?
- Something earthy. Something juicy. A steak perhaps
- Ravioli with mushrooms, truffle and black cherry
- Something sweet. Cheesecake?
Pick four ingredients for your Mionetto Prosecco-based cocktail...
- Lime juice, Aperol, strawberries and mint leaves
- Pomegranate, caramel, gin and thyme leaves
- Tequila, raspberry, vermouth and egg white
Orange vs lime vs lemon: what’s your pick?
- Team lemon, more versatile
- Lime lime lime
- Orange is the new lime
What’s your favourite type of fish?
- I’m like Richard Hammond, I don’t eat fish
- I’m like Jeremy Clarkson, I’d eat anything
- I’m like James. I’ll have a lobster, thank you
Pick your favourite Caribbean cocktail...
- Strawberry Daiquiri
- Pina Colada
What's your favourite ice cream flavour?
Who is your favourite Grand Tour presenter?
- Jeremy Clarkson
- Richard Hammond
- James May
Bonus round: Where was this picture taken?
- James May’s childhood home, late 1700s
- Mionetto Prosecco's first headquarters, late 1800s