Join In

Comments (41)

  • At least 49% of it is Ikea. The other 51% is Target, or from thrift store. lol

      7 months ago
  • Lol no it's not worth it

      7 months ago
    • Hahahhaha. I once bought a table and while assembling I realized that one screw was damaged. For that once screw I had to go back and get a replacement 🤣.

        7 months ago
    • Oh no. That's not good. Good thing is I probably would have had the match .

        7 months ago
  • We have nothing from Ikea

      7 months ago
  • We have their glasses, best ones we have found!

      7 months ago
  • Dammit.

      7 months ago
Loading...
Loading...
41