Quick Creamy Frozen Raspberry Mousse
Creamy Frozen Raspberry Mousse, perfect anytime
- 2 1/4 cup. quark (or Greek yogurt)
- 1/4 cup. confectioners' sugar
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 8 oz. frozen raspberries, ( frozen strawberries, or mixed fruit) will also work
- 2 tbsp. roasted unsalted almonds (roughly chopped)
- In a medium bowl, combine quark, confectioners’ sugar, and fresh lime juice. Fold in frozen fruits until they start to leave pink streaks.
- Divide among bowls and sprinkle with chopped almonds.
PER SERVING 245 CALORIES