Home cooking brought to you by
[Photo from Tim Stief on Unsplash]
It's hot out and you're by the beach, but you want one of your five-a-day. Choose some fruit.
It's a cold day and you need a drink. What will you go for?
- Hot chocolate, keep it sweet.
- I'll have a nice coffee.
- Cold day? Where I live? Preposterous. I'll have a cocktail.
- Any hot drink if I can make it 'Irish'
You've just walked into a classic American diner. Choose one of the specials.
- Chicken dippers
- Cheese buger
- 32oz steak
You came to London on your holiday. Choose just one traditional English food/drink to eat the whole time you're there.
- Yorkshire pudding
- English breakfast tea
- Full English breakfast
You going for a walk around where you live. What snack and drink will you take?
- A flask of mimosa and an ice cream
- A takeaway coffee and a bagel
- A sandwich made of homemade bread and a flask of homemade soup
- A slice of cake and a flask of coffee
- I'll probably just take the car. Actually, I've got that thing tonight. You know, that thing... *leaves apologetically*
- A bottle of flat lemonade and a chocolate bar
- I refuse to go for a walk, Joseph. Stop asking.