Quiz: Do you know how these coffee drinks are made?
What is meant by "black" coffee?
- Coffee with no cream, sugar, or other additives
- A drink that is half coffee and half espresso
- Coffee brewed from extra roasted beans
How many ounces are in a single shot of espresso?
What is in a basic latte?
- 1/3 espresso, 2/3 steamed milk, some frothed milk
- 2/3 espresso, 1/3 steamed milk, some frothed milk
- 1/2 espresso, 1/2 steamed milk, no frothed milk
True or false: Nitrogen gas is used to make nitro brew coffee
What are the two main ingredients in an Americano?
- Espresso and hot water
- Espresso and simple syrup
- Brewed coffee and sugar
To make a mocha, you can't forget to add...
- Vanilla bean
- Whipped cream
What is the special method used to make dalgona coffee?
- Whip the coffee
- Freeze the coffee
- Brew the coffee three times
What is the difference between a cappuccino and macchiato?
- A cappuccino has steamed milk, a macchiato has a splash of plain milk
- A cappuccino is smaller than a macchiato
- A cappuccino has a much stronger flavor than a macchiato
An affogato is made by pouring espresso over...
- Ice cream
- Shaved ice
How much espresso is a doppio?
True or false: Cold brew is hot coffee that has been cooled with ice.
Is a flat white smaller or bigger than a regular latte?
Which type of alcohol is used in Irish coffee?
- Irish whiskey
- Vanilla flavored vodka
In an espresso con panna, what does "con panna" mean?
- With cream
- Without sugar
- With brown sugar