Home cooking brought to you by
Are you vegan, vegetarian, or a lover of meat?
- A lover of meat
Which appliance do you use the most?
- The oven
- The stove
- The deep fryer
- The toaster
- The Nutribullet. I smoothie my way through the day
How much bench space do you have?
- Not enough, I always find myself sweeping dishes onto the floor
- I dream of more, but I've got enough
- Plenty. I'm thinking about turning half of it into a bowling alley
A fire breaks out on the stovetop! What do you immediately do?
- Grab a jug of water and douse the thing
- Snatch out the fire blanket from underneath the sink and cover it, then use the fire extinguisher
- Pretend I was going for flambe all along
When cooking, do you...
- Clean as you go
- Save everything for the end. Art is happening, and besides, dishes don't go cold
What fire fighting tools does your kitchen have?
- An extinguisher, smoke detector, fire blanket
- A smoke detector
- My wits. Prevention is better than cure
Two yes or no questions. Honestly, would your friends describe you as a serial burner of food?
- I often forget stuff, but I'm not serial
- Nope. I tend to be pretty involved in the cooking process
- I've given them food poisoning, but never burnt anything
And has your kitchen ever had a fire in it before, intentional or otherwise?
- Well, yes