Quiz: How much do you really know about Heinz?
What is the complete, official name of the company?
- The H.J. Heinz Company
- The T.J. Heinz Corporation
- Heinz Brothers, LLC
Where was the company founded?
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- Birmingham, England, UK
- Detroit, Michigan, USA
When did Mr. Heinz begin production of packaged foods?
What was the very first product Mr. Heinz sold?
- Tomato soup
- Brown mustard
But which product made the company grow?
- Tomato ketchup
- Sweet pickles
- Steak sauce
What does the number 57 stand for in the slogan "57 varieties"?
- 5 and 7 were Mr. & Mrs. Heinz's favorite numbers
- The first Heinz factory was located on 57th Street
- At the time, Heinz literally had 57 products
Which food item was depicted as a pin for marketing purposes?
Which of these condiments was produced exclusively in the UK?
- Salad cream
- Hot sauce
- Ranch dressing
In which major city were Heinz baked beans first sold?
- London, England, UK
- Paris, France
- New York, New York, USA
How many products does Heinz currently make? (estimate)
Do you know which shape is the Heinz logo?
- A keystone
- A rectangle with rounded edges
- A pentagon
Heinz retains naming rights to which popular sports venue in the US?
- Heinz Field (NFL - football)
- Heinz Arena (NHL - hockey)
- Heinz Park (MLB - baseball)
In 2015, which major food and beverage company merged with Heinz?