Quiz: Only a true Timmie's fan can get 100% on this tricky quiz
What is a Double-Double?
- A coffee with two milks and two sugars
- A coffee with two creams and two sugars
- Two coffees with two donuts
- A coffee with two creams and two milks
What is a Timbit?
- Donut hole
- A Minor Hockey league
- A Minor Soccer league
- All of the above
Who was Tim Horton?
- A Politician
- A Hockey Player
- A Lawyer
- A Dairy Farmer
What is the yearly game to win products, money and other prizes called?
- Roll up the rim
- Tim's Rewards
What is a BELT?
- The thing that holds up your pants
- Bagel with everything: spices, lettuce and tomato
- Burrito with Emmental cheese, lettuce and tomato
- A sandwich with bacon, egg, lettuce and tomato
Where was the first Tim Hortons?
- Ontario, Canada
- New York, USA
- Québec, Canada
- British Columbia, Canada
Which ice cream can you sometimes buy in the same location as Tim Hortons?
- Dairy Queen
What year was Tim Hortons founded?
Which of these countries doesn't have a Tim's?
- United Kingdom
- United Arab Emirates