Quiz: What kind of foodie traveller are you?
So, we know you’re a food fan (why else would you be here?). But the burning question is: what kind of food fan are you when you’re on holiday?
What do you like to eat when you’re travelling?
- Only local food! That’s what I came for
- A mix of local food and food from other countries
- I only like eating food from my own country…
Have you been on a food tour before?
- Yes! They’re great and I always do them in a new city
- No, I prefer to find places randomly
- I do lots of research on the best places to eat and drink before I go away
- I haven’t been on a food tour, but I’d like to the next time I travel
Where would you rather eat on your travels?
- A cheap and cheerful food truck
- A local restaurant
- At the hotel
What are you taking home with you?
- Loads of new recipe ideas
- Local herbs and spices
- A solitary chorizo sausage
- Food poisoning
Which European foodie city would you most like to visit?
- San Sebastián