Home cooking brought to you by
Valentine's Day is fast approaching. Find out whether you're a happy single-pringle who's content with a tub of ice cream and a trashy film, or a gushy romantic who wants everything: flowers, chocolates, wine, the grand gesture.
What dessert are you most likely to be seen with?
- Chocolate Fondant
- Strawberries and cream
- Mixed fruit salad
- Apple Pie
What food do you mostly associate with Valentine's day?
- Boxes of Chocolate
- Heart-shaped Cookies
- A decadent restaurant meal
What restaurant would you take a first date?
- A Chinese
- A French
- I wouldn't - I'd go straight to the bar
- A Michelin Star
- I'd cook!
Red or White Wine?
- Red Wine
- White Wine
Do you believe in aphrodisiac foods?
- Of course! Valentine's day includes all of them!
- I don't think so, Oysters are simply Oysters
- What are aphrodisiacs?
Can food be romantic?
- Yes, it can express how you feel for someone
- It depends on your relationship
- Food says many things but it wouldn't be the main factor of the day
- No, it's all about words