Home cooking brought to you by
What music are you most likely to listen to while doing the dishes?
- No music; the tap sounds rather good
- Rock, maybe some pop if I'm in the right mood
- Classical music, or a bit of Baroque if it's the weekend
Someone pinches your food: what do you do?
- Probably just ignore it; not that bothered
- Take them out. No one touches my food. Ever.
- Steal theirs.
- Get the food back. Even if they've eaten it already. It's gonna get messy.
Favourite 'Pimp My Beans' pimp so far?
- Spam & Beans
- Greek-style beans
- "None: they're all rubbish"
You want fast food... where do you go?
- Kentucky Fried Cluck
- Pizza Hut. I deserve nothing less
- Bold to assume I like fast food, I'm going home to eat a salad.
How often do you eat beans?
- Every. Single. Day. Or every possible chance I get.
- I mean, I kinda have to be in the mood.
- Never had them in my life.
- Had 'em once. They're gross.
How do you feel about the baked beans pizza?
- No. Destroy it.
Apocalypse time: what do you stock up on?
- Sensible, long life, nutritional stuff.
- Nothing, Asda's around the corner
- EVERYTHING I CAN FIND
- Spam. Who needs beans?
Knowledge question: When were Heinz beans founded?
- What, the man or the brand?
Final question: Do you have beans at home?
- Of course!
- I think so...
- No, only bog roll at the moment. I'M GONNA GET MORE!