Quiz: Which chocolate dessert are you based on your food preferences?
Which famous chef would you want to cook you a meal for a special occasion?
- Gordon Ramsay
- Ina Garten
- Jacques Pépin
- Emeril Lagasse
New York City has many iconic restaurants - which would you visit first?
- Katz's Delicatessen (pastrami sandwiches on rye)
- Delmonico's (steakhouse)
- Halal Guys (gyros and chicken)
- Shake Shack (hamburgers)
Which flavor is your favorite pairing with chocolate?
- Milk chocolate and hazelnut
- White chocolate and raspberry
- Dark chocolate and orange
- None, I like plain chocolate the best
Which was the grossest food for 90s kids?
- Colorful ketchup
- Kid Cuisine frozen meals
- Go-Gurt (sugary yogurt in a tube)
- Little Hugs drink (fake fruit juice)
What is the best food to cover in chocolate?
- Coffee beans
What is your favorite part of s'mores?
- Graham crackers
Which messy food would you rather eat on a first date?
- BBQ ribs or chicken wings
- Crab or lobster
- Sloppy Joe sandwiches
You're at a fancy hotel and can order any room service food you want - what do you get?
- Steak and lobster
- Fish and chips
- Only the finest tasty beverage, Cristal
If these were the only chocolates in a vending machine, which would you choose?
- Reese's Pieces
- Regular M&Ms
You hang out at a cozy café for the afternoon - which chocolatey drink are you enjoying?
Choose a random, food-titled rock song
- "Chop Suey!" by System of a Down
- "Pork and Beans" by Weezer
- "Mayonnaise" by Smashing Pumpkins
Pick a fun fact about chocolate
- Eating chocolate can reduce heart disease
- The English invented the first solid chocolate bar
- Cocoa beans were used as currency among the Mayans